fredag 21 januari 2011

why i choose to blog about this country?

 
Why i chose this country, first it is a very beautiful country and i would very much like to go there.
I know that my dad have been in Kenya when he was young and I have seen many picture. Kenya seems to be a country with very nice and beautiful surrounding and much fun animals.
When I heard that we were supposed to blog about a country I wanted to blog about a country that is very different from Sweden and then I thought: Kenya.
In Kenya, there is so much to blog about for example the great indigenous people, fantastic culture,  tasteful and different food, amazing landscape and incredible animals.

I hope you enjoy my blog and will continue reading it as I blog about different cool things that happened and concern Kenya.

Your Mette

4 kommentarer:

  1. hi, i'm from india. My name is Sofia.
    I like the picture. Is that you between the big elephant? It looks like you're sitting in a fetal position. You are pretty.
    I like Indian food.

    /sofia from india

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hello my dear my name is Emmy von andersson of Ursviken...

    SvaraRadera
  3. hello met. I like the picture on the elephants in the african sun.

    SvaraRadera
  4. I liked your blog :)
    have you been in kenya?

    SvaraRadera